Fundraise for Us
Have fun with friends and raise money at the same time
Fundraising for the School of Hard Knocks can be as big or as small as you want it to be. There are so many different things that you could do to have fun with your friends or work colleagues and raise money for the School at the same time.
How about starting a book club, training for a marathon or organising a trivia night? Fundraising in the community can bring you together with a group of like minded people to have some fun, and whilst you do that, raise vital funds to help improve the quality of life for people experiencing homelessness or disadvantage.
Here’s some fundraising ideas that can be lots of fun:
Keep fit – Run a weekly fitness club or organise a sponsored walk, swim or climb
Film Club – Organise a regular film club for your work colleagues or friends
Come Dine With Me – host a dinner party and donate the entrance fee
Coffee and cake sale – everyone loves cake!
If you don’t want to organise an event there are other ways that you can fundraise for the School:
- Attend one of our spectacular concerts and bring all your friends
- Book one of our choirs to perform at your Christmas event or party
- Forget about presents for your birthday this year and ask everyone to donate money to the School of Hard Knocks
- Request donations to the school instead of gifts for your wedding and share the love
- Enter a major sporting event and get family and friends to sponsor you
For further information, please email us at email@example.com
Just want to donate money and receive a Tax Deductible receipt (for $2 and more)? Go to our Donations page or become a School Buddy.