Melbourne International Singers Festival (MISF)
June 8, 2017 - June 12, 2017
Dates for the 2017 Melbourne International Singers Festival have been announced!
Save 8 – 12 June 2017 (Queen’s Birthday Weekend) in your diary’s to attend the next magnificent Melbourne International Singers Festival.
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE DETAILS TO COME
To register your interest and for enquires email: email@example.com
Proceeds from the Melbourne International Singers Festival will support the School of Hard Knocks in providing arts and cultural programs to the marginalised and vulnerable in our community.
2016 Melbourne International Singers Festival Highlights
Festival participants enjoyed working with international conductors, composers and arrangers over the festival weekend in some of Australia’s finest venues.
Festival workshops & events included:
- Inspirational Choir Masterclass with Dr Kirby Shaw
- Moving perfor performances of NO EXCUSES! (conducted by Dr Kathleen McGuire) and STREET REQUIEM (conducted by Dr Jonathon Welch AM and Dr Kathleen McGuire) at Melbourne Recital Centre
- Credo Choir and Vox Harmony City of Launceston Choir live in concert at Deakin Edge, Federation Square
- Absolutely Everybody and festival choirs directed by Dr Jonathon Welch AM and guest music directors
- Putin on the Ritz concert at Deakin Edge, Federation Square